“NAMPO does not only present an opportunity for conversation and dialogue, but it also allows the public and other role players to experience commercial agriculture and food safety and security in action.“
From 16 to 20 May 2022, the 54th Edition of NAMPO Harvest Day will host more than 800 exhibitors outside Bothaville in South Africa. This event is organized by Grain SA.
NAMPO is the platform to network with the agricultural industry’s top role players, strengthen friendships and relationships and enjoy what this unique show offers in a peaceful farming atmosphere.
During 5 days, you will have the opportunity to meet exhibitors specialized in numerous agritech fields such as machinery, commercial sectors, financial institutions, fertiliser and seed, chemicals etc.
Here is a selection of exhibitors which could interest you:
– Grain SA, a voluntary association of grain farmers,
– AquaHaus, specialized in soil moisture probes, sensors and weather stations,
– AgriHawk specialized in spray drones,
– Bidvest Afcom and Brits Bag Manufacturers in packaging equipments,
– Buckle Packaging, in bag stitching machines,
– Crown Nationall and H & M Verpakking in meat processing equipment,
– Facet Engineering in Grain handling and processing machinery,
– JF Equipment in Poultry processing equipment,
– Roff Industries in grain processing equipment.
In line of our partnership with EU Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Southern Africa and on its kind recommandations, the FoodPackLab2 team will be on the site in order to experience the Harvest Day, you are invited to come and meet us there!
If you want to know more about the program click here.
Any interested SME can contact us to let us know its wish to join this great fair. As FoodPackLab 2 project, we may provide up to 1000€ EUR per company to the selected SMEs, matching with the fair’s perspectives.
If you would like to benefit from FoodPackLab’s support to go to NAMPO, please tell us more and fill in this questionnaire. We will come back to you shortly.
🔎 Know more about the missions and the FoodPackLab 2 overall project: Call for internationalization missions